Staying at Creagan
We have many years experience of hospitality and welcoming visitors to
our village and have aimed to use this experience to make your stay with us
welcoming and pleasant. We have many visitors who frequently return to stay with
us and hope this reflects that we are meeting the demands of tourists and
workers who travel to Ullapool.
To start your day well, a full traditional Highland Breakfast is offered with
many choices including vegetarian, fully cooked breakfast with the famous Isle
of Lewis Black Pudding, real porridge, a selection of cereals, fresh fruit and
yoghurts and as much toast as you can eat.
Our Rooms & Facilities
We have renovated Creagan in a style that retains the original 19th Century
features but is tasteful, warm and comfortable. We try to ensure that guests are
at home with us and will do our best to ensure a good stay be it for one night
or a week.
- We offer 4 bedrooms
- Double bedroom with superkingsize double bed and en-suite slipper bath
- Superkingsize double en-suite with shower
- Twin en-suite room with shower
- Double room with sofa-bed suitable for 1 child. Private bathroom with large
shower next door to bedroom
- Guest t.v. lounge with log burning stove and superfast wi-fi
- Pleasant dining room
- Quiet street within a few minutes walking distance of all facilities of the
village and front sea views and fishing harbour
- Close to many restaurants and bars offering great meals and entertainment
- Free wi-fi access
- Children welcome (travel cot available)
- Discounts available for bookings of more than 6 staying 2+ nights
- Pets permitted by request only, please contact us.
- Walkers and bikers very welcome
Please note: in line with Scottish legislation, Creagan is a non-smoking
Click to contact us